Humax FVP-4000T 500GB 'Mocha' Freeview Play HD TV Recorder
• Freeview box gives you over 90 SD digital TV and radio channels, along with 15 HDTV channels
• Up to 1080p HD picture quality gives you awesome looking recordings
• 500GB hard drive capacity to store up to 300 hours of standard definition recording and up to 125 hours of high definition recording
• Add the Humax H3 as the perfect companion to the FVP-4000T for Multi-room TV without an aerial!
• Stream online services such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, Demand 5, Netflix* and YouTube
• Connect to your television through HDMI as well as having an optical output for sound through a speaker system
• Triple digital tuner to record up to four programmes at the same time while still watching a fifth to ensure you catch all your favourite shows
*Netflix streaming membership requiredWhat channels can I receive on Freeview?
Freeview gives you the choice of approximately 90 TV and radio channels as well as 15 HDTV channels. From BBC One and ITV to Dave and Film4, there is a channel for everyone to watch. For more information, see Freeview Availability for a full list of channels in your area.
What sort of picture quality can I get from this?
The HD picture quality of up to 1080p on the Humax FVP-4000T gives you a great looking, clear quality viewing experience and an awesome recorded picture. You are able to record up to 125 hours of programmes in high definition which increases to up to 300 hours when recording in standard definition.
What else can I do with the Humax FVP-4000T?
The Humax box can also pause and rewind live television, so if you missed the winning goal in the cup final or you want to replay a funny moment on your favourite comedy, you will be able to relive it in all its HD glory.
|Recording Time (HD)
|Number Of Tuners
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.