Humax HDR-1100S 1TB Freesat Smart TV Recorder - Black
• Over 200 subscription free channels, including 13 HD channels
• Award-winning Freesat Smart TV guide
• Up to 600 hours of standard definition recording, or 300 hours of high definition recording
• Catch-up with the seven-day roll back TV guide across 26 channels
• Includes the most popular free on-demand players, such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, 4oD, Demand 5 and YouTube
• Also includes optional pay on-demand players from Netflix, Wauki.TV, Curzon Home Cinema and Hopster
• Pair this box with the Freesat app and watch anywhere, anytime from your iOS or Android device
• Also features ‘showcase’ – top TV picks selected for you by Freesat’s editorial team. Keep up to date with your favourite shows
This Freesat Smart TV Recorder from Humax gives you everything you need to be in control of your TV viewing. Simply connect the HDR-110S Freesat box to an existing satellite dish to start watching the latest shows. Alternatively, you can scroll back through the TV Guide and watch shows you’ve missed from the last seven days across 26 channels. If you’re pressed for time, you can also record shows to watch at a later date.
On demand viewing
Enjoy a broad range of free on demand streams including BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub*, 4oD, Demand5 and YouTube. There are also optional paid on demand players from companies like Netflix, Wauki.Tv, Curzon Home Cinema and Hopster. Humax’s ‘showcase’ feature recommends top TV picks, chosen daily by Freesat’s Editorial team.
Subscription free viewing
Choose from over 200 subscription free channels including sport, news, movies, kids shows, music and entertainment - with 13 channels in picture perfect high definition. You can also use the Freesat app to plan and control your TV viewing at the swipe of a finger, both when you’re at home and when you’re out and about.
*ITV Player is available in England, Wales and the Channel Islands.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.