Hypertec 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4 2133MHz Desktop Memory
• 8GB (1 x 8GB) of memory designed for standard computing situations
• An 8GB DDR4 RAM module running at 2133MHz (PC4-17000) gives you a great boost in performance
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288-pin dual inline memory module (DIMM), currently only compatible with motherboards that support DDR4 RAM
• CL15 latency with 15-15-15-36 timings running at 1.2V, non-ECC module
• Manufacturer part number: MEM170008GBDWhat can I expect from this memory?
This Hypertec RAM module is perfect if you are looking for good value RAM to use standard computing situations. It is supplied as a single 8GB DDR4 RAM module which runs at 2133MHz, which will allow you to quickly and efficiently run multiple applications, as well as numerous tabs on your internet browser, without a drop in performance.
The DDR4 technology used within these RAM sticks offer you higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power needs compared to DDR3. It is also backed by a lifetime warranty.
What is this compatible with?*
This Hypertec RAM can be used in almost all motherboards that supports 288-pin 8GB DDR4 memory modules running at a speed of 2133MHz. Also, with no heatspreader on this RAM stick, very little space is taken up by it – making it ideal for use in smaller cases or computers where internal space is limited.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchasing.
| Model number
|| 8 GB
| Kit type
|| 1 x 8GB
| DIMM or SODIMM
| For computer type
| Memory type
| Memory speed (industry name)
|| 2133 MHz (PC4-17000)
|| CL15 (15-15-15-36)
|| 1.2 V
| Data integrity
| Heatspreader type
|| 133.35 mm
|| 31.25 mm
| Manufacturer Warranty
| Package contents
|| 1 x 8GB memory module
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.