• 8GB (1 x 8GB) of memory designed for standard computing situations
• An 8GB DDR4 RAM module running at 2133MHz (PC4-17000) gives you a great boost in performance
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288-pin dual inline memory module (DIMM), currently only compatible with motherboards that support DDR4 RAM
• CL15 latency with 15-15-15-36 timings running at 1.2V, non-ECC module
• Manufacturer part number: MEM170008GBDWhat can I expect from this memory?
This Hypertec RAM module is perfect if you are looking for good value RAM to use standard computing situations. It is supplied as a single 8GB DDR4 RAM module which runs at 2133MHz, which will allow you to quickly and efficiently run multiple applications, as well as numerous tabs on your internet browser, without a drop in performance.
The DDR4 technology used within these RAM sticks offer you higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power needs compared to DDR3. It is also backed by a lifetime warranty.
What is this compatible with?*
This Hypertec RAM can be used in almost all motherboards that supports 288-pin 8GB DDR4 memory modules running at a speed of 2133MHz. Also, with no heatspreader on this RAM stick, very little space is taken up by it – making it ideal for use in smaller cases or computers where internal space is limited.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchasing.