HyperX Cloud Core Stereo 3.5mm Gaming Headset
• Closed ear cups deliver clear stereo sound with great noise isolation
• Four pole 3.5mm stereo and mic plug with an adapter included for use on computers
• Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4, mobile devices and Xbox One*
• 53mm neodymium drivers provides you with ear-pleasing performance
• Memory foam ear cushions and leatherette-padded headband provides you with great comfort for hours of gaming
• Manufacturer part number: KHX-HSCC-BK-ER
• Braided fibre cable provides you with greater flexibility and heat resistanceWhat can I expect from this gaming headset?
The HyperX Cloud Core has been designed to be comfortable to the core, with leatherette memory foam ear pads and a super-soft padded leatherette headband for maximum comfort. 53mm neodymium drivers deliver ear-pleasing performance with crystal clear lows, mid and high tones and enhanced bass reproduction. You’ll be able to enjoy superior audio and game for hours.How good is the headset for gaming?
Pro-gaming optimised, the HyperX Cloud Core is TeamSpeak-certified for clear and crisp audio quality, and also provides you with a detachable microphone. The closed-cup design allows for passive noise cancellation, allowing you to focus on gaming without being distracted by ambient noise around you.What can I use this headset with?
This headset is compatible with laptops, PS4 console, Wii U, mobile devices** and Xbox One*. A 4-pole 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio and mic jack splitter is included for you to use this headset on desktops.*A controller adapter is needed for older Xbox One controllers without a 3.5mm headset port, such as Order Code: A34RL**Only with devices that have CTIA standard connectors
|Ear Cup Type
|Noise Isolating Headphones
|Noise Cancelling Microphone
Dimensions & Weight
|Microphone Frequency Response
HyperX Cloud Core headset
Detachable microphone (pre-attached to headset)
2 m extension cable (female 4 pole 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm audio and mic jacks)
|Headphone Frequency Response
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.