• Enhance your gaming, movie or music experience with virtual 7.1 surround sound
• USB connectivity for PC and Mac, with a stereo 3.5mm 4-pole jack connection for PS4 and Xbox One*
• 53mm neodymium drivers provide superior audio performance and rich sound quality
• Detachable noise-cancelling microphone that can be adjusted for optimal team communication
• Memory foam ear cushions and leatherette-padded headband provide you with great comfort for hours of gaming
• Independently control headset and microphone volume and mute your microphone through the USB sound card
• Manufacturer part number: KHX-HSCP-GMSpecial Features
• USB sound card amplifies audio and voice for an optimal gaming experience
• Braided fibre cable provides you with greater flexibility and heat resistance
• Interchangeable ear cups with a spare set of velour ear cushions supplied
• Airplane headphone adapter included so you can use this headset on the planeWhat can I expect from this gaming headset?
The HyperX Cloud II features a USB sound card audio control box that amplifies audio and voice for an optimal gaming experience. Through the sound card, virtual 7.1 surround sound can be generated to give you a distance and depth that will enhance your gaming, movie or music experience. This opens up a world of detail – the rustle of a camper’s boot, the scuttle in a distant vent. It is hardware driven and plug and play, with no drivers needed. 53mm drivers provide you with superior audio performance with crystal-clear low, mid and high tones and enhanced bass via the sound card.How can I control the headset?
You can easily change overall in-game sounds through the sound card, to avoid having to mess around with settings on your computer. Independent audio and microphone volume controls are on the sound card, so you can not only alter sound volume but also mic volume too. A central button lets you easily toggle surround sound 7.1 and a slider on the side turns the mic on and off.How good is the headset for gaming?
This headset is ideal for gaming. It has a digitally enhanced, noise cancelling microphone with automatic gain control functionality and echo cancellation enabled through the USB sound card. As a result you are provided with clearer voice quality, reduced background noise and automatic adjustments of voice volume as in-game sounds get louder, optimising team communication as a battle intensifies. HyperX Cloud II is also certified by TeamSpeak and optimised for Skype and other leading chat programs.
To ensure you get maximum comfort while you are gaming for hours on end, memory foam has been included in the headband and leatherette ear cushions. The closed-cup design supplies you with passive noise cancellation, so you can focus on gaming without getting distracted by ambient noise.What can I use this headset with?
This headset is USB-powered for PCs and Macs through the USB sound card, and 3.5mm stereo compatible for PS4 and Xbox One*. *A controller adapter is needed for older Xbox One controllers without a 3.5mm headset port, such as Order Code: A34RL).