HyperX Fury 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz Desktop Memory
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A90UW
• 16GB (2 x 8GB) of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performing desktop computer
• Twin 4GB DDR4 modules running at 2400MHz (PC4-2400) gives you the boost in performance needed for gaming
• DDR4 SDRAM technologies allows for higher frequencies and greater bandwidth with a lower power consumption than DDR3 memory
• 288 pin dual inline memory module (DIMM) is currently only compatible with motherboards that can support DDR4
• Low latency 15-15-15 timings running at 1.2 volts, non-ECC module
• Manufacturer product code: HX424C15FBK2/16
• Low profile aluminium heat spreader keeps the memory cool when under load
• Intel XMP2.0 profile for hassle free overclocking, automatically adjusted to its fastest safe speed setting
• Plug-N-Play (PNP) timing parameters offers support for the widest variety of processors and chipsets, your motherboard BIOS will determine the maximum speed this feature usesWhat can I expect from this memory?
If your current desktop is not keeping up with your high workload or gaming applications and you're looking to upgrade, this 16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM kit will help. HyperX Fury DDR4 runs at 1.2V, even at 2400MHz, so it stays cool while you work or game. You don’t need to alter the voltage to reach higher speeds, which means there is more power for other hardware in the system. The DDR4 technology used within this RAM stick offers you high frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power needs compared to DDR3.
What is this memory compatible with?*
The HyperX Fury is suitable for any motherboard which uses 288 pins DDR4 DIMM memory slots, running at a speed of 2400MHz with CL15 timings at 1.2V. The 16GB capacity of this memory is divided across into two 8GB RAM sticks and requires two free slots on the motherboard.
How easy is this memory kit to overclock?
Tinkering with various aspects of the system to its limits may be fun, but it could be scary for some. Thankfully, this RAM stick supports the Intel XMP2.0 profile for hassle free overclocking. If your motherboard supports Intel XMP2.0 all you need to do is turn it on and your memory stick will be automatically adjusted to its fastest safe speed settings. Any additional heat produced by the increase in performance is quickly dissipated using the asymmetrical aluminium heat spreader.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchasing.
|Product description||HyperX Fury 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz Desktop Memory|
|Kit type||2 x 8GB|
|DIMM or SODIMM||DIMM|
|For computer type||Desktop|
|Memory speed (industry speed)||2166MHz|
|Heatspreader type||Asymmetric aluminium|
|Package contents||2 x 8GB memory module|