HyperX FURY 16GB (2x8GB) CL15 2400 MHz DDR4 Desktop Memory - Black
• High performance DDR4 memory, optimised for use with Intel’s 100 series chipset and X99 systems
• Two 8GB DDR4 RAM modules running at a speed of 2,400MHz boosts the speed of video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288 pin dual inline memory module (DIMM) only currently compatible with motherboards that only support DDR4 technology
• Automatic plug and play overclocking, accelerates the speed of HyperX FURY modules to the highest frequency published*
• Low power 1.2 volt operation draws less power from your system with reduced heat produced by the module
• Low profile heat spreader with signature FURY design supplies enhanced thermal dissipation
• Manufacturer Part number: HX424C15FB2K2/16
• Lifetime warranty
*HyperX plug and play memory will run in most DDR4 systems, up to the speed allowed by the manufacturers system bios.What can I expect from this memory?
The HyperX FURY DDR4 memory offers great performance and reliability as a replacement or addition to your desktop computer. The 16GB total capacity and 2,400MHz speed of this memory module allows your system to run multiple programs simultaneously, and quickly access files which are temporarily stored.
What is this memory compatible with?*
This HyperX FURY is suitable for use in AMD and Intel computers which use a motherboard compatible with 288 pin DDR4 Dual Inline Memory Modules (DIMM). The HyperX FURY memory has been optimised to work with the latest Intel 100 series chipsets and X99 motherboards.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchasing.
| Model number
| Kit type
|| 2 x 8GB
| DIMM or SODIMM
| For computer type
| Memory type
| Memory speed (industry name)
| Data integrity
| Heatspreader type
|| 34.04 mm
| Manufacturer Warranty
| Package contents
|| 2 x 8GB HyperX FURY modules
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.