HyperX Fury 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Memory
• 32GB (4 x 8GB) of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performing desktops
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288 pin DIMM module means this DRAM kit is only currently compatible with motherboards that can support DDR4
• Low latency 15-17-17, non-ECC module
• Manufacturer product number: HX426C15FBK4/32
• XMP2.0 profile for hassle free overclocking, automatically adjusted to its fastest safe speed settingWhat can I expect from this memory?
If your current computer setup is not keeping up with your high workload applications and you’re looking to upgrade, then this 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 2133MHz RAM kit will help. Fury DDR4 runs at 1.2V, even at 2666MHz, so it stays cooler while you work or game. You don’t need to alter the voltage to reach higher speeds, which means there’s more power for other hardware in the system. The DDR4 technology used within this RAM stick offers you higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power needs compared to DDR3.
What is this memory compatible with?*
The HyperX Fury is suitable for any desktop motherboard which has 288 pin DDR4 Dual Inline Memory Modules (DIMM) memory slots. Running at a speed of 2666MHz with CL15 timings at 1.2V.
How easy is this memory kit to overclock?
Fury’s sleek, asymmetrical black heat spreader provides enhanced thermal dissipation to help keep your cool and help you stand out from the crowd.
Tinkering with various aspects of the system to push the system to its limit may be fun, but it could be scary for some. Thankfully, this RAM stick supports the XMP2.0 profile for hassle free overclocking. If your motherboard supports the XMP2.0 as well all you need to do is turn it on and your memory stick will be automatically adjusted to its fastest safe speed settings.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchasing.
| Product descriptions
|| HyperX Fury 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Memory
| Model number
| Kit type
|| 4 x 32GB
| DIMM or SO-DIMM
| For computer type
| Memory type
| Memory speed (industry name)
|| CL15 (15-17-17)
| Data integrity
| Heatspreader type
| Manufacturer warranty
| Package contents
|| 4 x 8GB memory module
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.