HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1866MHz Desktop Memory
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A81UW
• 8GB of high performance DDR3 Memory, designed for overclocking in high-performance desktop computers
• Single 8GB SDRAM module, running at 1866Mhz provides your system with a boost to performance
• Suitable as an expansion or upgrade to existing 1866Mhz memory modules
• Plug and Play (PNP) timing parameters will automatically detect the fastest safe speed the memory can run at, when used with compatible motherboards
• Low latency timings of 10-11-10 running at 1.5V
• Manufacturer part number: HX318C10FB/8
• Asymmetrical, aluminium heat spreader, provides superior heat dissipation when the module is under loadWhat can I expect from this memory?
The HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 Memory kit allows you to replace or upgrade any compatible motherboard in a desktop computer with extra, high performance memory. This allows your system to quickly and efficiently run multiple applications, and temporarily store large amounts of data for fast access.
What is this memory compatible with?
Suitable for any motherboard that uses DDR3 240 pin dual inline memory modules (DIMMS) with a frequency of 1866MHz, The memory module requires 1.5V to operate.
What does PNP mean?
The HyperX Fury when used with a compatible motherboard is able to use Plug-N-Play profiles to allow the system BIOS to automatically detect the fastest speed for the memory to operate. Any extra heat produced by this process is quickly dissipated by the aluminium heat spreader, this helps to keep your system cool and running optimally.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchasing.
|Product description||HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1866MHz Memory|
|Kit type||1 x 8GB|
|DIMM or SODIMM||DIMM|
|For computer type||Laptop|
|Memory speed (industry name)||1866MHz|
|Heatspreader type||Asymmetrical Aluminium|
|Package contents||1 x 8GB memory module|