HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 2133MHz Desktop Memory - Black
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A84UW
About this product
- 8GB of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performing desktop computers
- Single 8GB DDR4 module running at 2311Mhz (PC4 17000) gives you the boost in performance needed for gaming
- DDR4 SDRAM technologies allows for higher frequencies and greater bandwidth with a lower power consumption that DDR3 memory
• 8GB of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performing desktop computers
• Single 8GB DDR4 module running at 2311Mhz (PC4 17000) gives you the boost in performance needed for gaming
• DDR4 SDRAM technologies allows for higher frequencies and greater bandwidth with a lower power consumption that DDR3 memory
• 288 pin dual inline memory module (DIMM) is currently only compatible with motherboards which support DDR 4 memory
• Low latency 14-14-14 timings running at 1.2 volts, non ECC module
• Manufacturer product number: HX421C14FB/8
• Low profile aluminium heat spreader keeps the memory cool when under load
• Intel XMP2.0 profile for hassle free overclocking, automatically adjusted to its fastest safe speed setting
• Plug-N-Play (PNP) timing parameters offers support for the widest variety of processors and chipsets, your motherboard BIOS will determine the maximum speed this feature uses.What can I expect from this memory?
If your current desktop computer is not keeping up with your high workload or gaming applications and you’re looking to upgrade, this 8GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM stick will help. HyperX Fury DDR4 runs at 1.2V, even at 2133MHz, so it stays cool while you work or game. You don’t need to alter the voltage to reach higher speeds, which means there i’s more power for other hardware in the system. The DDR4 technology used within this RAM stick offers you higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power needs compared to DDR3.
What is this memory compatible with?*
The HyperX Fury is suitable for any motherboard which uses 288 pin DDR4 DIMM memory slots, running at a speed of 2133MHz with CL14 timings at 1.2V.
How easy is this memory kit to overclock?
Tinkering with various aspects of the system to push the system to its limit may be fun, but it could be scary for some. Thankfully, this RAM stick supports the Intel XMP2.0 profile for hassle free overclocking. If your motherboard supports Intel XMP2.0 all you need to do is turn it on and your memory stick will be automatically adjusted to its fastest safe speed settings. Any additional heat produced by the increase in performance is quickly dissipated using the asymmetrical aluminium heat spreader.
|Product description||HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz CL14 Desktop Memory|
|Kit type||1 x 8GB|
|DIMM or SODIMM||DIMM|
|For computer type||Desktop|
|Memory speed (industry name)||2133MHz|
|Heatspreader type||Asymmetric aluminium|
|Package contents||1 x 8GB memory module|