• 8GB of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performing laptops
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 260 pin SO-DIMM module means this RAM stick is only currently compatible with motherboards that can support DDR4
• Low latency 13-13-13 at 1.2V, non-ECC module
• Manufacturer product number: HX421S13IB/8
• XMP2.0 profile for hassle free overclocking, automatically adjusted to its fastest safe speed settingWhat can I expect from this memory?
If your current laptop is not keeping up with your high workload applications and you’re looking to upgrade, this 8GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM stick will help. Impact DDR4 runs at 1.2V, even at 2133MHz, so it stays cool while you work or game. You don’t need to alter the voltage to reach higher speeds, which means there’s more power for other hardware in the system. The DDR4 technology used within this RAM stick offers you higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power needs compared to DDR3.
What is this memory compatible with?*
The HyperX Impact is suitable for any motherboard which has 260 pin DDR4 Small Outline Dual Inline Memory Modules (SO-DIMM) memory slots. Running at a speed of 2133MHz with CL13 timings at 1.2V.
How easy is this memory kit to overclock?
Tinkering with various aspects of the system to push the system to its limit may be fun, but it could be scary for some. Thankfully, this RAM stick supports the XMP2.0 profile for hassle free overclocking. If your motherboard supports the XMP2.0 as well all you need to do is turn it on and your memory stick will be automatically adjusted to its fastest safe speed settings.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchasing.