HyperX Savage 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz (PC3-12800) Desktop Memory
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A83UW
About this product
• 16GB of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high performance PCs
• Two 8GB DDR3 modules running at 1600MHz (PC3-12800) give the boost in performance demanded by gaming
• Suitable as an upgrade or to replace memory modules in a high performance desktop computer
• Low latency 9-9-9 at 1.5V, non-ECC module
• Manufacturer product number: HX316C9SRK2/16
• Asymmetric heatspread evenly distributes heat to avoid noisy fans and overheatingWhat can I expect from this memory?
The HyperX Savage 1600MHz DDR3 memory offers great performance and reliability as a replacement or addition to your desktop computer. The 16GB capacity (2 x 8GB) and 1600MHz speed of this memory module allows your system to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access files that are temporarily stored.
What is this memory compatible with?*
This HyperX Savage is suitable for AMD and Intel motherboards that use 240 pin DDR3 Dual Inline Memory Modules (DIMM) with a frequency of 1600MHz or PC3-12800. Two bays are needed as the 16GB is spread over two RAM sticks.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchase.
|Product description||HyperX Savage 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz (PC3-12800) Desktop Memory|
|Kit type||2 x 8GB|
|DIMM or SO-DIMM||DIMM|
|For computer type||Desktop|
|Memory speed (industry name)||1600MHz|
|Package contents||2 x 8GB memory module|