• 16GB of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high performance PCs
• Two 8GB DDR3 modules running at 1600MHz (PC3-12800) give the boost in performance demanded by gaming
• Suitable as an upgrade or to replace memory modules in a high performance desktop computer
• Low latency 9-9-9 at 1.5V, non-ECC module
• Manufacturer product number: HX316C9SRK2/16
• Asymmetric heatspread evenly distributes heat to avoid noisy fans and overheatingWhat can I expect from this memory?
The HyperX Savage 1600MHz DDR3 memory offers great performance and reliability as a replacement or addition to your desktop computer. The 16GB capacity (2 x 8GB) and 1600MHz speed of this memory module allows your system to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access files that are temporarily stored.
What is this memory compatible with?*
This HyperX Savage is suitable for AMD and Intel motherboards that use 240 pin DDR3 Dual Inline Memory Modules (DIMM) with a frequency of 1600MHz or PC3-12800. Two bays are needed as the 16GB is spread over two RAM sticks.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchase.