Hyundai HS2 1TB Black External SSD
• 1TB 2.5 inch SATA III SSD enclosed in a case as a portable drive to carry around with you
• Read speeds of 198MB/s and write speeds of 196MB/s allow you to transfer data quickly over USB 3.0
• Lightweight and small in design allowing you to carry it around in your pocket
• LED glows different colours when plugged in to the USB socket, blue for USB 3.0 and white for USB 2.0
• Power loss prevention gives you safety against data loss in the event of unexpected disconnection
• HS21000WBLACKWhat can I store on this drive?
With 1TB you are able to store a huge amount of files. You can store up to 1,000 hours of digital video, 250 two-hour DVD films, 32,000 digital photos or 16,000 hours of digital music.
Will USB 3.0 work with my computer?
The USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. This means you can use your drive with almost any computer, some newer TVs and even some soundbars. All this allows you to transfer files, watch films on your television and play music through your soundbar, making this a versatile drive.
How does this differ from a mechanical external hard drive?
The Hyundai HS2 external SSD has no moving parts allowing for a faster data transfer rate as well as a shock proof operation allowing for a lower failure rate than that of a mechanical drive. Overall this gives you a reliable hard drive that is lightweight, easy to use and perfect for carrying your favourite pictures, music and movies.
|| 68.6 mm x 100.6 mm x 7 mm
| Connection type
|| USB 3.0/2.0
|| 1 TB
| Powered by
|| 5 V from USB
| Backup options
|| Windows / OSX
| Drive form factor
| Sequential read speed
|| 198 MB/s
| Sequential write speed
|| 196 MB/s
| Drive spin speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.