Hyundai HS2 60GB Black External SSD
• 60GB 2.5 inch SATA SSD enclosed in a case as a portable drive to carry around with you
• Read speeds of 194MB/s and write speeds of 188MB/s allow you to transfer data quickly over USB 3.0
• Lightweight and small in design allowing you to carry it around in your pocket
• LED glows different colours when plugged in to the USB socket, blue for USB 3.0 and white for USB 2.0
• Power loss prevention gives you safety against data loss in the event of unexpected disconnection
• HS260EBLACKIntroducing a new breed of external storage – the Hyundai HS2 Series State Solid Drive has evolved offering on the go speed and power. Benefit from faster access to your files, along with the more robust nature of SSD, making the HS2 more resilient against vibration and shock, an essential addition to your modern day survival kit. User friendly, the exterior case is sleek and slim-line. The light indicator glows blue when connected to USB3 and white when connected to USB2.
It’s a jungle out there, but don’t worry HS2 is packed with the latest technology. Inbuilt error protection and reliability by using SRAM. Robust Power Loss Protection via firmware also ensures no data loss if power is unexpectedly disconnected.
If that is not enough…. The Predictive Wear Load Levelling on top of TRIM & data cell refresh management using unique NAND management ensures the drive is evenly used so maximising product life. With a free 30 Symantec trial, protecting data against any threat.
|| 68.6 mm x 100.6 mm x 7 mm
| Connection type
|| USB 3.0/2.0
|| 60 GB
| Powered by
|| 5 V from USB
| Backup options
|| Windows / OSX
| Drive form factor
| Sequential read speed
|| 194 MB/s
| Sequential write speed
|| 188 MB/s
| Drive spin speed
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.