• Full high definition (1080p) satellite receiver (H.264/MPEG4 HD)
• Time shifting, recording, playback and media support with external HDD (not supplied)
• Up to 8,000 channels supported (TV & Radio)
• Conax card reader and dual USB
• Ethernet port and WiFi support (dongle supplied separately)
• Youtube, RSS reader and weather forecast functions
• External 12v power supply - ideal for caravans and motorhomes
• Multi language support
• 0.5w stand-by power consumptionWhy limit yourself to just 150 channels?
With an Icecrypt Free To Air Satellite receiver not only can you receive over 500 Free channels on Astra 2 (used for Sky UK and Freesat) but if your dish is pointed at one of the many other satellites, or you have a motorised set up, the only limitation is the number of channels a receiver can store. Set Timers or use the One Touch Record feature to store your favourite programmes onto an external hard drive. Take the recordings with you to play back on any device which reads .TS (Transport Stream) files such as a PC, Laptop or Media Player. Use the USB port(s) to playback your media files, music and view photos on your TV. Move, Delete and Rename channels without restriction. Organise your channels into Favourite Groups, Sort Alphabetically or Lock Channels with a Parental Block. Enjoy, where broadcast, a full 7 day Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) to choose what you want to watch (please note that this receiver does not pick up the Sky UK or Freesat EPG as these are not standard DVB). If you can’t find something you want to watch on Free-To-Air you can always upgrade to Pay TV (a compatible card and subscription is required, available separately). The Icecrypt S1600CHD lets you do this and more, check the main features for other details.