ICY DOCK 2.5 Inch SATA to 3.5 Inch SATA Enclosure
• EZ-Lock mechanism for tool-less drive installation
• Heavy Duty Full metal construction with matte black finish
• Fits 2 x 2.5" SSD/HDD into one 3.5" device bay
• Compatible with SSD or hard drives up to 9.5mm height
• Anti-Vibration design for improved reliability
• Universally designed screw placement for maximum compatibilityIcy Dock is proud to introduce the MB082SP, the newest product in the incredibly popular SSD/HDD bracket & converter line. Easy installation and Durability is the key to this product, perfect for users that require the best physical protection of their data, with the least amount of hassle of installation.
The MB082SP made of metal and has a matte black finish, eloquently made to protect your SSDs or hard drives, while allowing one to use it in most PC cases. The screw placement is on both the sides and bottom of the bracket, which are of the exact locations of a 3.5" hard drive. The tool-less drive installation creates a simple way to install your SSD/HDD. Once that is done, then install as you would normally do with a 3.5" hard drive. All that is needed is to slide the SSDs or hard drives in and the drives will automatically lock into place and secured by an EZ-Lock mechanism. The EZ-Lock works just like the way you install a battery in a compact digital camera. The EZ-Lock design not only benefits when you first install a drive, but also when you need to replace a failed SSD or hard drive. Unlike other brand’s bracket, you are no longer forced to deal with 12 small tiny screws, with the EZ-Lock system, simply toggle the EZ-Lock, pop up the drive and replace the failed drive in no time. This is perfect for a system that uses RAID. To reduce the amount of vibration in the drives and the case the MB082SP has a built in unique anti-vibration technology for each bay of the device.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.