ICY DOCK 2x2.5 Inch SATA 3 Enclosure
• Fits 2 x 7mm to 9.5mm 2.5" SATA drives/ SSD’s in a 3.5" floppy drive bay.
• Full Metal construction, perfect for rugged applications.
• Multi-Flow Technology (MFT) - provides excellent passive cooling.
• Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) - creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs.
• Active Power Technology (APT) - individual led only powers up if there is drive installed in each bay.
• EMI Grounding – protects hard drives from electrical damage.
• Eagle-hook lock system & 2-segment safeguard key lock keeps drives secure within the enclosure.
• Removable tray system for easy maintenance.
• Supports SATA 6Gbps and hot swap.
• Single SATA 15 Pin to power entire device.Every year, technology is able to become more and more advanced and is constantly improving. Also, with being physically the smallest, and performing the best is the end goal of any storage system. This is why SFF (Small Form Factor) storage systems are becoming more popular due to its low power consumption and space-saving benefits. With the advent of recent solid state technology, this allows 2.5" SSD’s to easily achieve 500MB/sec in transfer rate, which overcomes the 3.5" SATA hard drives in every category except capacity. Therefore, maximize the capacity in a limited space becomes the most important task that many storage consulting firms are faced with often. For SFF systems, we introduce the Icy Dock MB992SK-B 2.5" SATA Mobile Rack solution for use in 3.5" device bays (Floppy bay).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.