ICY DOCK 4x2.5 Inch SATA 3 Enclosure
• Fits 4 x 2.5" SATA I / II / III and SAS HDD/SSD.
• Accommodates Drives with up to 15mm Height.
• Fits 4 Drives into a Single 5.25" Device Bay.
• Status LED on Front for Each Drive.
• Full Metal EZ Slide Mini Tray System with Full Cage Design.
• Small Form Factor Perfect for IPC, Servers, and Small Form Factor Cases.
• Dual 40mm Cooling Fans.
• Heavy Duty Full Metal Construction.
• Support SATA 6Gbps.
• Top Cover for the Tray Adds Extra Drive Protection.Introducing the Icy Dock MB994SP-4S Quad Bay 2.5" SATA/SAS Mobile Rack for use in a single 5.25" device bay. This product is constructed of heavy duty metal to hold up in the toughest of conditions. It includes ventilation slots on the front & back for maximum airflow to keep both SATA and SAS drives running cool, and an LED is placed on the front of each drive tray to give the user drive status at all times. Dual 4-pin power connectors are used to ensure a consistent power supply to all 4 drives, whether they are low power SSD’s or power hungry 15000 RPM SAS drives. Also included are dual 40mm cooling fans to keep the drives running in at optimal temperatures in even the most intense applications.
The MB994SP-4S utilizes our brand new EZ Slide Mini Trays, making drive interchangeability and maintenance completely hassle free. The trays are built using full metal so that they are durable for many lifetimes, but will not weigh you down when transporting your data from system to system. And featuring a full cage design, the added top drive cover provides added protection while moving the drive. The trays are also designed to accommodate 9.5mm, 12.5mm, and 15mm drives giving you the ultimate universal 2.5" hot swap bay.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.