• 240mm all-in-one liquid cooler and radiator moves heat away from your processor for efficient cooling
• Compatible with Intel LGA2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156 and 775 sockets
• Also compatible with AMD FM+, FM2, AM3+, AM3, AM2+ and AM2 processors
• Capable of cooling processors with a TDP rating of up to 200W
• Transfers heat away from the processor quickly, using a micro fin copper base plate
• Consistent liquid flow rate with a performance 2,100 RPM pump
• Twin 120mm cooling fans using hydraulic bearings to help push 84.5 CFM of air through the radiator to accelerate cooling
• 38.2dBA noise level helps to keep your gaming environment quiet
• Add a customised look to your system with chasing white LED cycles around the CPU block
• Durable rubber pipes help to position the cooler in your case.
• Model number: L240-R
• Two year warranty
Liquid cooling for your system
The Frostflow 240L series of all-in-one liquid coolers by ID-Cooling help you to push your CPU to the limits. Capable of cooling the heaviest overclock, the Frostflow 240L has been designed to handle the heat from processors with a high thermal design power of up to 200 watts.
Customise your system
Windowed cases provide a look into your system, a chance for you to show off your PC-building achievement. The Frostflow 240L’s CPU block caters for these cases with an integrated system of LEDs that illuminate the insides of your case. It looks great, and it shows you that everything is working correctly. When powered, a chasing white LED cycles round the CPU block, lighting up your system and providing a unique, customised feel.
Why choose liquid cooling?
Conventional heatsinks and fans do a great job when cooling your CPU, but as processor speeds increase, more intensive workloads such as VR gaming and streaming increase the temperatures of your internal components, which may impact your system performance. Overclocking your CPU can also increase the processor TDP, which may surpass your current cooling systems capabilities. All-in-one liquid cooling systems are a fantastic way of moving heat away from your vital system components and dissipating heat extremely efficiently by means of a fan assisted radiator. The outcome is lower and consistent CPU temperatures with less system noise, as the fans do not work as hard to cool your system.
Computer cases vary in shapes and size, and because of this you need to ensure that your case can support a 240mm radiator so please check your case dimensions before purchase.