• Log calories, daily activities; plan weight goals
• Organise records, chart historical readings and view trends
• Set measurement and activity reminders
• Share results instantly with family, fitness buddies or healthcare providers
• Works offline and online
• Unlimited users and memory
• Unique ergonomic design
• Free integrated app includes personalised health tools - iHealth MyVitals App
• WiFi connectivity for Apple and Android compatible products
• Measurement units: kg / lb / st
• 4x AA batteries includedThe Wireless Body Analysis Scales from iHealth measures 9 key data points: weight, body fat, lean mass, muscle mass, bone mass, body water, daily calorie intake, body mass index and visceral fat rating. Simply pair via the wireless connection to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android compatible product. Then use the free MyVitals app to download, monitor and compare your results.
Download the iHealth MyVitals 2.0 app to download, monitor and compare your results!
This new integrated mobile app brings this product to life. It is designed to fit your lifestyle and assist in everyday health management. It works seamlessly with iHealth’s current line of self-monitoring mobile health devices, such as the Wireless Activity & Sleep Tracker and Wireless blood pressure monitors, and will integrate with future related products. It allows you to build a personal dashboard based on your preferred products and features for quick and easy use. You would be able to set goals, view trends, track progress, log food intake, activities, and share your data instantly. iHealth’s new integrated app empowers you to manage your personal health in an intuitive way, while keeping up with your busy life.
•Report card style with trend-tracking views allowing you to have a quick snapshot of your progress and results.
•Customisable dashboards making it easy to get the information quickly
•Track calories, log food and activities, while viewing your progress throughout the day in real time
•Create plans and set reminders to help you stay focused
•Rich and informative data to give you a clearer view of your health trends