• Measure your blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate from your mobile device
• Easy-to-read LED screen displays SpO2 and pulse rate
• Record SpO2 and pulse rate data
• Track and share results instantly
• Works offline and online
• Free integrated app includes personalised health tools
• Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 connectivityThe Wireless Pulse Oximeter is a reliable way to spot-check blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. This lightweight and portable device takes fast, non-invasive measurements at the fingertip. Track and view your SpO2 and pulse rate readings directly on the LED display and in the iHealth SpO2 app during sports training or other recreational activities. Simply pair via the wireless bluetooth connection to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch*Then use the free iHealth SPO2 App to download, monitor and compare your results.
Download the iHealth MyVitals 2.0 app to download, monitor and compare your results!
How does the Wireless Pulse Oximeter work?
The Wireless Pulse Oximeter measures the amount of oxygen in your blood and your pulse rate. The Oximeter works by shining two light beams into the small blood vessels or capillaries of your finger, reflecting the amount of oxygen in the blood and displaying the measurement on the Oximeter’s screen. The oxygen saturation (SpO2) is measured as a percentage of full capacity.
What is oxygen saturation (SpO2)? What is the normal range for SpO2?
Oxygen saturation (SpO2) is a measurement of how much oxygen your blood is carrying as a percentage of the maximum it could carry. For a healthy individual, the normal SpO2 should be between 96% to 99%. High altitudes and other factors may affect what is considered normal for a given individual.
What is considered the normal range for pulse rate? What are some factors that can influence pulse rate?
The normal resting pulse rate is between 60 and 100 beats per minute. Many factors can influence pulse rate, including but not limited to physical activities, fitness level, emotional state, body weight, medications and body position.