• Assign pre-sets on the go or provide pedal effects with this Bluetooth backlit pedalboard
• Compatible with iOS and Mac - BlueBoard app required
• Allows quick and easy change of Bank, MIDI program and MIDI control
• Two 6.35mm (1/4") inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
• Can send Bank Change, MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
• BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
• Runs on standard AAA batteries
• Small enough to fit in a laptop bagWhat can I do with this FX pedal
With the iRig BlueBoard quickly and easily jump between MIDI pre-sets for your vocal and instrumental needs. Add more thunder to your bass guitar or add sustain to your keyboard. You can also plug in expression pedals and many other TRRS controllers, such as volume control or sustain, which can be utilised in the normal fashion and controlled through the app.
There are four foot pads in all, two of which can be pressed and held to change to a different bank of pre-sets, providing variety, portability and ease of use. You may also change the brightness of the backlights, perfect for playing on a darkened stage.
What else will I need?
Connect the BlueBoard via Bluetooth to an iOS device that is linked to any other iRig device to get the most out of your audio equipment. This will function perfectly with the wide range of iRig devices, from guitars to microphone plugins and more.
You will need any app that supports MIDI control such as Amplitude, VocaLive, SampleTank, iGrand Piano.