• Clamp your smartphone, iPhone or iPod touch to your microphone stand with this bracket
• It can hold devices that have a screen size ranging from 3.5 inches to 6 inches, for maximum compatibility
• A vice at the back of the bracket can be used to clamp it to microphone stands with a diameter of up to 30mm
• Ball joint design allows you to easily adjust the viewing angle and rotate an installed device between portrait and landscape orientations
• Two rubber gripping points and a rubber padded base helps to secure your device securely without scratching it
• Designed so that your buttons and ports are free from obstruction
• Supplied with iKlip Stage, a page turning and music score management app that is available for iOS usersWhat can this universal bracket hold?
The iKlip Xpand Mini can be used to clamp your smart device to a microphone stand. This leaves your hands free when accessing your favourite apps. It can be used to hold a spectrum of smartphones and smart devices that have a screen size ranging from 3.5 inches to 6 inches. In some cases, you won’t even need to remove your phone’s protective case. A vice at the back of the bracket allows it to be attached to microphone stands that are up to 1.2" (30mm) in diameter.
How adjustable is this bracket?
To make sure your iPhone, iPod touch or smartphone is held in place, soft rubber gripping points and a rubber padded based is used on the bracket. This also means that your device is supported without scratching or marring its surface. A ball joint design allows you to position your device for an optimal viewing angle and lets you freely rotate between portrait and landscape orientations. You can also easily connect all your cables and make adjustments to your device, since this bracket keeps your entire device’s ports and controls unobstructed.