• Clamp your iPad or any other tablet to your microphone stand with this bracket
• It can hold devices that have a screen size ranging from 7 inches to 12.1 inches, for maximum compatibility
• A vice at the back of the bracket can be used to clamp it to microphone stands with a diameter of up to 30mm
• Ball joint design allows you to easily adjust the viewing angle and rotate an installed device between portrait and landscape orientations
• Four rubber gripping points and a rubber padded base helps to secure your device securely without scratching it
• Designed so that your buttons and ports are free from obstruction
• Supplied with iKlip Stage, a page turning and music score management app that is available for iOS usersWhat can this universal bracket hold?
The iKlip Xpand can be used to clamp your tablet to a microphone stand. This leaves your hands free when accessing your favourite apps. It can be used to hold a spectrum of tablets that have a screen size ranging from 7 inches to 12.1 inches. In some cases, you won’t even need to remove your tablet’s protective case. A vice at the back of the bracket allows it to be attached to microphone stands that are up to 1.2" (30mm) in diameter.
How adjustable is this bracket?
To make sure your tablet is held in place, soft rubber gripping points and a rubber padded based is used on the bracket. This also means that your device is supported without scratching or marring its surface. A ball joint design allows you to position your device for an optimal viewing angle and lets you freely rotate between portrait and landscape orientations. You can also easily connect all your cables and make adjustments to your device, since this bracket keeps your entire device’s ports and controls unobstructed.