• Play and record your guitar through your phone
• Plug into the iRig with a 6.35mm (1/4-inch) jack from any line level instrument
• Connect to your device with a 3.5mm jack
• Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone and tablet compatible
• Play your instrument on your sound system with a 6.35mm (1/4-inch) audio output
• Hear exactly what you’re recording with the 3.5mm headphone socket
• Attach to your stand with the included tieCreate music on the go
Record yourself when inspiration strikes with the iRig 2. All you need is your guitar, your phone and the iRig 2. This guitar interface gives you the ability to record or listen to your instruments on your phone, Mac or tablet. It’s not just for guitars, as you can connect to the iRig 2 with any line level instrument that has a quarter-inch jack output. The interface connects to your device with a built-in 3.5mm lead that plugs into the headphone socket, so you can hear exactly how your recording will sound with the 3.5mm headphone.
Perform to your friends or family
You can play your guitar through your sound system by just plugging it into your amplifier and rocking out. The quarter-inch output is compatible with a wide range of equipment, from mixers and amplifiers to powered speakers. You can use the new thru/FX switch to select between a processed and clean audio signal. Customise your gain on the interface with a control knob making it even easier to get the sound you want.
Your phone is the mixer
Open up your music, record and add effects with AmpliTube for iOS, AmpliTube for Mac/PC or AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio. You can use a virtual stompbox, amplifier and other equipment to add the final touches through AmpliTube. When you’re recording, keep this interface out of your way with the included microphone stand hook and loop strip on the iRig 2, which’ll grip onto the stand.
N.B. Phone and guitar not included