• Digital stereo field-recording mic that connects to iOS devices via the Lightning port
• Rotates 90° and locks in place for optimal audio/video positioning
• Great for music recording, video shoots or any field recording application
• Integrated headphone output for immediate real-time audio monitoring
• Gain control and multicolour LED indicator for easy and accurate level adjusting
• 24-bit, 44.1 - 48 kHz A/D conversion
• Lightweight and pocket-sized designMake mobile audio and video recordings on the go with Hollywood-style stereo sound.
Now anyone can make high-quality stereo recordings while on the move: Introducing iRig Mic Field, the pocket-sized digital stereo microphone for Apple’s range of Lightning-compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
Designed to be used for both video and audio recordings, it features a patent-pending rotatable enclosure that you can easily position for the best stereo image in both landscape and portrait orientations. Now you can capture pristine sound no matter whether you’re recording a rehearsal or a concert, capturing audio for videography, acquiring audio for a music project, recording instruments while on the move, saving a lecture or speech or creating your next viral video hit — iRig Mic Field lets you create accurate and faithful field recordings in any imaginable context.