- Ideal for all vocal applications from singing to speech
- Great for all types of sound recording or processing in music or any other audio application
- Quality condenser-electret unidirectional capsule
- Dual mini-jack connector allows real-time monitoring on headphones, speakers, mixers, Pas
- Rugged, durable metal housing
- Comes with apps for singers and songwriters
- Can be used with a multitude of other apps
- Works on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- 1/4" female mono input jack connector
- 1/8" female stereo output mini-jack connector
- Connect electric guitar and bass
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, mixers
- Output can be connected to headphones, amplifiers, powered speakers, mixers
iRig Mic is the first handheld, quality condenser microphone for iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad®. iRig Mic is ideal for the singer, vocalist and songwriter on the move, but also perfect for recording speeches, instruments, performances or other sound sources in the studio, on stage or in the field. The iRig Mic features a highly unidirectional condenser-electret microphone capsule that provides quality recording in both close mic and long distance mic conditions, and provides real time monitoring with its dual mini-jack connector design. A three-level gain switch makes it instantly adjustable for any sound pressure condition — from soft speaking to loud playing. Its familiar form is perfect for handheld performance, plus it allows you to mount it on any mic stand leaving your device free for operating your favorite app. Its rugged metal body is road-ready for the mobile musician.
iRig Mic also comes* with VocaLive free, IK’s new real time effects processor suite for the singer and vocalist, and AmpliTube free for guitar players and songwriters. iRig Mic also works with a multitude of other vocal and audio processing apps for the iOS platform.