IK Multimedia iRig Stomp Guitar Interface for iOS Devices
• Hands-free way of turning iOS app-driven effects on and off
• Can be used in line with other effect pedals, or connected directly to amplifiers or PA systems using 1/4 inch jack cables
• Supplied with a 3.5mm jack cable for either silent practicing with headphones or connecting to your iOS device
• Comes with guitar/bass tone shaping app, ‘AmpliTube FREE’ for iOS devices
• A gain knob allows you to adjust the input signal to your app
• Small and compact making this effects pedal easy to bring around with youWhat can I do with this iRig Stomp?
This iRig Stomp is a stompbox guitar interface for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad – so you can integrate it into your existing pedalboard and rig. Through it, you can turn on and off effects generated from your AmpliTube app or any other iOS guitar/amp/instrument app. It connects to your iOS device through the 3.5mm jack input connection, and has a 2m cable included. The iRig Stomp can be powered either by a 9V battery or by your pedalboard’s power system. Made from durable military-grade aluminium, you can rest assured that this effects pedal will not be easily broken.
What connections are there?
In addition to the 3.5mm jack port for connecting the iRig stomp to an iOS device, this effects pedal has the standard 1/4-inch guitar input port and a mono/stereo 1/4-inch left and right jack ports. You can use the left/mono out to send the signal through more pedals and/or to your amplifier directly. By using both the left and right 1/4-inch jacks, you can also send a stereo signal to a stereo channel on your mixer. Additionally, a 3.5mm headphone jack port at the top allows you to silently practice and listen to the various effects created in your app, without disrupting others.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.