• Play and record on your phone from microphones, guitars and more
• Two channel recording for two different instruments
• Connect to a range of devices with lightning, USB and micro USB cables included
• PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone and tablet compatible
• Connect your instrument with two XLR/6.35mm (1/4-inch) sockets
• MIDI in and out to use with your favourite MIDI controllers
• Play your music through your speakers with balanced twin 6.35mm (1/4-inch) outputs
• Listen in as you record with a 3.5mm headphone socket
• Power your microphone with an optional 48V phantom power
• Powered from USB (not included), 9V mains adapter (not included) or two AA batteries (included) for power wherever you goBe ready whenever great ideas hit you
No matter where you are, make sure you’ve got your studio with you with the iRig Pro Duo. With this two channel interface you can perform duets, record multiple instruments together or sing along to your guitar and record both as separate inputs. You can just pop the iRig Pro duo in a bag and head off for inspiration with its compact 127mm x 75mm x 37mm size. Get amazing sound with a built-in ultra-low noise high headroom preamp and a 24 bit analogue to digital (AD-DA) converter. With a 3.5mm headphone socket, you’ll hear exactly what you’re recording. Even better, you’ll never need to worry about power as the iRig uses two AA batteries (included) for power everywhere or use your USB or mains power when you’re in a gig (USB and mains power adapters not included).
What do you want to play?
Whether you’re a vocalist or a guitarist, the iRig Pro Duo can be connected to a wide range of instruments. The iRig has two inputs that can be used as XLR or 6.35mm (1/4-inch) connections for your microphone or instrument. If your microphone requires phantom power, then the XLR connection can provide it at the flick of a switch. Control the gain on each channel individually to perfect your sound, and perform where you want with a twin balanced 6.35mm (1/4-inch) jack output to go to a mixer, amplifier or power speaker.
Record on your phone, computer or tablet
You can make your phone your mixer or use your computer to create your tracks, as the flexible iRig Pro Duo is compatible with a wide range of devices. You can plug straight into your PC or Mac with the supplied USB cable or alternatively use your iPhone or iPad with the Lightning cable. There’s even a micro USB OTG cable for your Android smartphones or tablets. The iRig Pro Duo is also compatible with 30-pin Apple devices with the 30-pin cable (sold separately). Using the MIDI cables, you can connect to a MIDI compatible controller or use MIDI compatible software, opening up even more possibilities.
Choose the software that suits your sound
For those on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad you can customise your music using AmpliTube FREE, VocaLive FREE, iRig Recorder FREE, SampleTank FREE, iGrand Piano. You’ll be spoilt for choice to create an amazing sound. On Mac or PC you can mix and add effects with AmpliTube Metal, T-RackS Classic, SampleTank 3 SE and collections for SampleTank 3: The Grid and the Beats and Elektronika series. For Android smartphone or tablet users there is AmpliTube for Android FREE, iGrand Piano FREE, iLectric Piano FREE, iRig Recorder for Android FREE and EZ Voice for Android FREE for you to create your masterworks.
N.B. Phone not included