Indian Roadster Ride-On Motorcycle (Used)
• Run time of up to 1 ½ hours on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3-6 years old
• Zip along with a maximum speed of 3mph
• Loads of fun for children weighing up to 30kg
• Fully licenced Indian Roadster
• Powered by a 6V 10Ah battery Special features
• Stylish metallic red paint - perfect for girls or boys
• Feel like you’re riding a real motorbike with the realistic engine sounds and working headlights
• Detachable stabilisers for all riding confidence levelsWho can ride in this car?
Ever dreamed of having your own Indian Roadster? Now you can. This stylish metallic red and black replica motorbike is complete with realistic engine noises and working headlight. Suitable for children aged three to six years the roadster can go up to 3mph. With its padded back rest and seat the Indian Roadster is a comfortable ride. Can you get two children on this bike?
The roadster can carry up to two children (with a combined weight of under 30kg) meaning you can take your friends with you The roadster comes with stabilisers for all levels of riding skill which can be removed for the more confident riders. The bike will move backwards, forwards and break using the foot pedal and switch.How long can the bike run for
Using a 6V 10Ah battery the Indian Roadster can keep going for up to 1 ½ hours when fully charged. The motorbike is easily charged from the mains using the supplied charger. Requires a small amount of assembly and fully charging the battery before first use.BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
|| 10.90 kg
|| 1040 mm
|| 490 mm
|| 540 mm
| Electronic features
|| Light and sounds
| Max weight of child
|| 35 kg
| Max Speed
|| 3 mph
|| Metallic red and Black
| Recommended ages
|| 3 to 6 yrs
| Remote control
|| 10 Ah
|| 6 V
| Battery type
|| Sealed Lead Acid
| Max run time
|| Approximately 40-90 min
| Power supply
|| 7.5 V @ 1000 mA
| Recharge time
|| 8-12 hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.