Individually Screened AV SCART Cable (priced per metre)
• Reel Deal - Half price when bought as a full reel (See below)Contains one red and one blue individually screened, stranded conductor, with high density polyethylene insulators which resist deformation, suitable for two-way video signal traffic. Centre cores are 10/0.115mm strands, and are untinned bare copper as are the screens. Another separate bundle comprises single Red, Blue, Yellow and White insulated, bare copper 10/0.11mm stranded wires, sheathed overall with a metallised film screen in contact with an uninsulated stranded conductor which is soldered together into a solid core, and then in grey PVC. The whole cable is completed by one other isolated, single white 10/0.115mm stranded bare copper wire. The whole group is then wrapped in metallised mylar film, which again includes an uninsulated and soldered, stranded conductor as an earth wire. Outer sheath is soft matt black PVC to an overall diameter of 8mm. A cable suitable for making up ‘Composite Video and Audio’ SCART cables, where composite Video, Audio and Function Switching connections are to be provided. Individually screened conductors should be used for video in and out signals. 4-way screened conductors should be used for L+R Audio in and out signals. The remaining single conductor should be used for function switching.
Purchasing information and Reel deal
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.