Inno3D PLA 1.75 3D Printer Filament – Dark Green
• Print your creations in dark green
• Quickly print your 3D models using PLA
• A popular choice for 3D modelling
• Results in smooth printingAdd a touch of dark green to your creations
Add shades of green to your 3D printing, whether it’s grass for the base of your model, clothing, or the skin of a mythical creature. PLA (Poly-Lactic-Acid) is a brilliant material to print from 3D printers. It’s a biodegradable polymer with a low melting point and results in smooth printing. When cooled, PLA can be printed quickly at various layer weights with sharper printed corners. This, combined with the print’s low warping, has seen PLA become a popular plastic for 3D artists and users of 3D Printers.
Dimensions & Weight
|Spool Hole Diameter
208mm x 208mm x 57mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.