• Design and create an amazing butterfly or dragonfly model
• Have fun building and painting your unique flying insect then watch it try to take off
• Learn about electronics
• With 31 parts there’s plenty of fun to be had in constructing the kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off two AA batteries (sold separately - Order Code L43AL)
• Customise your flying insect with painted designsWhat can I make with this kit?
Whether you prefer the brightly coloured butterfly or the darting dragonfly, you can create your own winged insect then watch as it flaps its wings. The kit comes with one pair of butterfly wings and one for dragonflies so you can swap between the two. All you need is water for the paints and two AA batteries which are sold separately (Order Code <L43AL>).
What can I learn?
Butterflies and dragonflies look very different, but their wing work in a similar way. This Innonex 37207G kit shows how wings work to keep these insects in the air. Learn the basics of electronics and mechanics with this kit, with its switch and motor working with the rods and levels to give your insect the appearance of flight. Designs are best painted on the wings before assembly. The kit comes with six colours including the primary colours and white, which you can combine to make almost any other colour.
Design and build with Innonex
Unleash your creativity with Innonex, where electronics meets art for double the fun. No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance, and is suitable for children aged eight and over.