• Design and create an amazing moving shark scene
• Have fun building and painting your unique fish and shark and watch then chase each other
• Learn about electronics
• With 36 parts there’s plenty of fun to be had in constructing the kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off two AA batteries (sold separately - Order Code L43AL)
• Customise your shark with painted designsWhat can I make with this kit?
Create your own deep sea scene with this 37211G Innonex kit. Can the plucky fish outswim your fearsome shark? Find out when you build this underwater adventure model. All you need is water for the paints and two AA Batteries (sold separately - Order Code <L43AL>). Perfect for any shark enthusiasts out there or anyone who loves the sea, have fun building this 36 piece shark and fish that move.
What can I learn?
Learn basic electronics wiring up the power supply, switch and motor into a working model. Create your shark and fish using the flat nets. No need for glue, the kit uses a fold and tab design. You can choose to paint your design before or after assembly. Before allows more detail but you must wait until the paint has dried for assemble painting, whereas after is better for larger designs. The kit comes with six paint colours but you can make an infinite amount of shades using the primary colours and white.
Design and build with Innonex
Unleash your creativity with Innonex, where electronics meets art for double the fun. No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance, and is suitable for children aged eight and over.