• Design and create an amazing moving owl
• Have fun building and painting your unique owl then watch it try to take off
• Learn about electronics
• With 37 parts there’s plenty of fun to be had in constructing the kit
• Suitable for ages 8+
• Runs off two AA batteries (sold separately Order Code L43AL)
• Customise your owl with painted designsWhat can I make with this kit?
Create your very own pet owl with this Innonex 37210G kit. All you need is water for the paints and two AA batteries which are sold separately (Order Code <L43AL>). No need to use glue, the owl is put together with folds and tabs. Get started with electronics and kit making to produce a unique owl that’s almost ready to fly off.
What can I learn?
With a mix of electronic and mechanical parts, this is a great kit to learn the basics of electronics and mechanics. The electrical circuit consists of a power supply switch and motor which, when combined with the mechanical robs and levers, allows you to move the owl’s wings and beak. The kit comes with six basic colours with which you can create almost any colour. Fine details are best painted when the owl is still a flat net and left to dry but larger designs can be painted after assembly.
Design and build with Innonex
Unleash your creativity with Innonex, where electronics meets art for double the fun. No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance, and is suitable for children aged eight and over.