Integral GU10 LED 4000K 7.5W 520lm Bulb
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A44RW
• 7.5W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 50W light output while using more than 80% less electricity than a standard bulb
• 520 lumen output
• GU10 light fitting used for spotlights, downlights and cabinet lighting
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• Dimmable to create your perfect light level
• 4000K natural light effect to give you the perfect spotlight for tasks or displays
• 36 degree spot light to focus the light where you need it most
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)Is the bulb suitable for what I need?
The bulb has a GU10 fitting which is compatible with a range of spotlights, downlights and desk lamps. The equivalent of a 50W halogen bulb, this bulb gives you an output of 520lm while only using 7.5W of power saving you both electricity and money. This bulb gives you a 5000K natural light effect which, is ideal for viewing details clearly on tasks or displays, and is also dimmable to give you the perfect light level.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down