• 25W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 52W light output while saving you over 50% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 1870lm output
• Ceiling mounted downlight that is used within kitchens and bathrooms
• Dimmable using a dimmer to create the perfect light level
• 35,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifespan of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 3000K warm white effect which is great for kitchens and bathrooms
• 90 degree beam angle to focus the light in a specific segment of the room
• Five year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)Is this bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb is ceiling mounted in a kitchen or a bathroom. The equivalent to a 52W halogen bulb, this bulb gives an ultra-bright output of 1870lm while only using 25W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb gives you a 3000K warm white glow that is ideal for giving a soft lighting effect and is dimmable using a dimmer to give you the perfect light level in either a kitchen or bathroom.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.