• 10.5W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 60W light output while saving you over 80% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 806lm output
• B22 light fitting used in ceiling roses and table lamps
• Can be dimmed using a dimmer to give the ideal light level
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifespan of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 2700K warm white effect which is great for living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
• 240 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mindIs this bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a B22 light fitting which is compatible with a range of ceiling roses, table lamps and desk lights. The equivalent to a 60W halogen bulb, this bulb gives an ultra-bright output of 806lm while using just 10.5W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb gives you a 2700K warm white glow that is ideal for giving a soft lighting effect which can be dimmed to give the perfect light level in a living room, bedroom or hallway.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re tired of replacing light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than halogen bulbs. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting, saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.