• 6.7W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 40W light output while saving you more than 80% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 470lm output
• E14 light fitting used in table and floor lamps or chandeliers
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 2700K warm white effect which is ideal for hallways, bedrooms and living rooms
• 240 degree beam angle to illuminate an entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind
• Not compatible with dimmersIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has an E14 fitting which is compatible with table and floor lamps as well as ceiling lamps such as chandeliers. The equivalent to a 40W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 470lm while only using 6.7W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that is ideal for giving soft lighting effects to give you a great light level in a bedroom or living room.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
Giving you the latest generation technology, LED bulbs will last up to an impressive ten times longer than a halogen bulb, using a less power for the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bills. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.