• 6.7W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 40W light output, saving you over 80% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 470lm output
• E14 light fitting used in ceiling lights and table lamps
• 25,000 hour lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 2700K warm white effect which is great for living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms
• 240 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind
• Not compatible with dimmersIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
The bulb has an E14 fitting which is compatible with a range of ceiling and table lights. The equivalent to a 40W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 470lm while only using 6.7W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that is ideal for giving soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.