• 6.5W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 40W light output saving you more than 60% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 470lm output
• B22 light fitting used for ceiling lights and table lamps
• Automatic light sensor activates the bulb, when light levels drop below 80 lx (lux) and deactivates the bulb at 300 lx
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 2700K warm white effect making it great for hallways, bedrooms and living rooms
• 240 degree beam angle to illuminate a wider area such as a living room
• Three years warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with dimmers
•Is the bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a B22 fitting which is compatible with a variety of light fittings that brighten an entire room, such as a ceiling rose. The equivalent to a 40W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 470lm while only using 6.5W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb is not compatible with dimmers but gives you a 2700K warm white glow to give you a soft and relaxed atmosphere in hallways, bedrooms and living rooms. Save power with the automatic light sensor that turns the light on when the daylight falls below 80 Lux ±30% and turns it back off when the light reaches 300 Lux ± 30% (not compatible with artificial light) great for halls and entranceways. The classic globe bulb has dual 360 degree sensors to detect daylight from any angle you can even use it outdoors in a suitable enclosed fitting.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.