• 13W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 75W light output, saving you approximately 60% on your electricity bill
• 1060 lumens output for when you are concentrating on a task
• E27 light fitting used in ceiling roses for maximum compatibility
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• Not compatible with dimmers
• 2700K warm white effect which is commonly used in hallways, living rooms and dining rooms
• 240 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (Proof of purchase required)Is the bulb compatible for what I need?
This bulb has an E27 fitting which is compatible with desk lights, table lamps and ceiling roses. The equivalent to a 75W halogen bulb, the bulb gives a bright output of 1060 lumens while only using 13W of power which will save you both electricity and money. This bulb gives you a 2700K warm white glow whether you are reading a book in the bedroom or cooking in the kitchen. However, this bulb is not compatible with dimmers.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output while saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.