• 6.5W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 40W light output while using more than 60% less electricity than a standard bulb
• 470lm output
• E27 light fitting used for ceiling lights and table lamps
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs.
• 2700K warm white effect making it great for porches, paths and patios
• 240 degree beam angle to illuminate a wider area such as a living room
• Three years warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with dimmers
• Automatically turns on at dusk and off again at dawnIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
The bulb has an E27 fitting which can be used with a variety of items such as a ceiling rose or desk lamp to brighten an entire room. The bulb uses 6.5W of power while giving an equivalent of 40W which gives 470lm output. You will save both electricity and money with the reduced power of this bulb. The bulb is not compatible with dimmers, but the 2700K warm white glow will give you a relaxed atmosphere in hallways, bedrooms and living rooms. Save power with the automatic light sensor that turns the light on when the daylight falls below 80 Lux ±30% and turns it back off when the light reaches 300 Lux ± 30% (not compatible with artificial light) great for halls and entranceways. The classic globe bulb has dual 360 degree sensors to detect daylight from any angle you can even use it outdoors in a suitable enclosed fitting.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.