Integral LED Classic Globe E27 6.5W 470lm Bulb with Light Sensor
• 6.5W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 40W light output while using more than 60% less electricity than a standard bulb
• 470lm output
• E27 light fitting used for ceiling lights and table lamps
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs.
• 2700K warm white effect making it great for porches, paths and patios
• 240 degree beam angle to illuminate a wider area such as a living room
• Three years warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with dimmers
• Automatically turns on at dusk and off again at dawnIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
The bulb has an E27 fitting which can be used with a variety of items such as a ceiling rose or desk lamp to brighten an entire room. The bulb uses 6.5W of power while giving an equivalent of 40W which gives 470lm output. You will save both electricity and money with the reduced power of this bulb. The bulb is not compatible with dimmers, but the 2700K warm white glow will give you a relaxed atmosphere in hallways, bedrooms and living rooms. Save power with the automatic light sensor that turns the light on when the daylight falls below 80 Lux ±30% and turns it back off when the light reaches 300 Lux ± 30% (not compatible with artificial light) great for halls and entranceways. The classic globe bulb has dual 360 degree sensors to detect daylight from any angle you can even use it outdoors in a suitable enclosed fitting.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.
|| 6.5 W
| Equivalent wattage
|| 40 W
|| 470 lm
|| 72 lm/W
|| 25,000 hrs
| Cap type
| Colour temperature
|| 2700 K warm white
| Beam angle
|| 240 °
|| 60 x 107 mm
|| 230 VAC
|| 3 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.