• 9.5W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 60W light output
• 806 lumens light making it great for kitchens and bathrooms
• E27 light fitting used in ceiling roses for maximum compatibility
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• Not compatible with dimmers
• 2700K warm white effect which is preferred for most household users
• 240 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (Proof of purchase required)Is the bulb compatible for what I need?
This bulb has an E27 connector which is compatible with a range of table lamps and ceiling roses. The equivalent to a 60W halogen bulb, the bulb gives a bright output of 806 lumens while only using 9.5W of power to save you both electricity and money. This bulb gives you a 2700K warm white glow to give you the right lighting whether you’re cooking in the kitchen or showering in the bathroom. However, this bulb is not compatible with dimmers.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.