• 6.8W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 50W light output while saving you over 85% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 380lm output
• GU10 light fitting used in directional lighting products such as spot lamps, down lighting and display lighting
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifespan of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 2700K warm white effect which is great for living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
• 36 degree beam angle to focus the light in a specific segment of the room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind
• Not compatible with dimmersIs this bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a GU10 light fitting which is compatible with directional lighting products such as desk lamps and spot lights. The equivalent to a 50W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 410lm while using just 6.8W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that is ideal for giving a soft lighting effect in your living room, bedroom or hallway.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output, therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. They are available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles, so you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.