• 6.8W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 50W light output while saving you over 85% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 410lm output
• GU10 light fitting used in directional lighting products such as spot lamps, down lighting and display lighting
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifespan of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 4000K natural light effect which is great for living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
• 36 degree beam angle to focus the light in a specific segment of the room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with dimmersIs this bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a GU10 light fitting which is compatible with directional lighting products such as desk lamps and spot lights. The equivalent to a 50W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 410lm while using just 6.8W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 4000K natural white light in your living room, bedroom or hallway.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting, saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.