Integral LED R50 3.6W 250lm Bulb
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A87RA
• 3.6W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 25W light output while saving you 85% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 250lm output
• R50 light fitting used in lighting displays such as spot lights
• 25,000 hour lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 3000K warm white effect which is ideal for hallways, bedrooms and living rooms
• 120 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with dimmersIs this bulb suitable for what I need?
The bulb has an R50 fitting which is compatible with a range of spot lights and specialty light fittings. The equivalent to a 25W halogen bulb, this bulb has a bright output of 250lm while only using 3.6W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that is ideal for giving soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down