Intuos Pen & Touch Small Tablet - Creative Pen with Pressure Sense & Multi Touch
• Individually customisable elements
• Pressure-sensitive pen nib
• Ergonomic, battery-free pen with 2 buttons
• Multi-touch gestures to scroll, zoom, turn pages, and rotate
• Shortcuts on 4 application-specific ExpressKeys
• Ergonomic, slim-line tablet design
• Individual choice of pen holder and colour ring on pen
• Wireless-kit compatible (accessory kit sold separately)Designed for creativity – express yourself, naturally
Do you want to make your world a more creative place? Do you want to experience a more expressive and intuitive way of working with your computer?
That’s not a problem with the Wacom Intuos creative pen tablet. Thanks to its innovative combination of pressure-sensitive pen and multi-touch capabilities in one smart device, it is now easier than ever for you to take your creativity, your drawing, painting or your photo editing to the next level.
Smart and convenient – just connect and create.
Have fun from the very first moment. With the familiar feel of the Intuos pen in your hand, you can edit photos and create artwork, sketch, draw and colour digitally with the natural comfort, precision and feel of traditional brushes and pencils. The multi-touch surface lets you zoom, scroll and navigate your way around using intuitive gestures. To complete the fun creative experience, Intuos detects the software you use, and offers optimal shortcuts via its four customisable ExpressKeysTM at your fingertips.
Enjoy design, wireless flexibility – and your creativity.
All Intuos models are styled in striking silver and black, are super-slim, comfortable, and designed for both right and left hand use. Cut down on cord clutter and enjoy the freedom of working wirelessly with a Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit.
Intuos Small – all you need to let the fun begin.
Intuos Small is conveniently compact, it’s streamlined size perfect for limited desktop space and is easy to transport. Intuos Small works with scores of software applications that help you edit, perfect and have fun with digital images.
• Intuos tablet and pen
• USB cable
• Replacement items (pen nibs, pen holder, colour rings)
• Quick start guide
• Installation CD
System Requirements & Software
|Operating System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel processor)
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.