• Convert your vintage vinyl into digital audio files
• Includes EZ Vinyl converter software CD for Mac/PC
• Software automatically separates tracks
• Simple USB connection to your computer
• Hear your favourite records through your stereo or home theatre system
• Plays and converts 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
• Hinged dust cover protects your records and turntableRediscover Your Classic Records
You love music. You spent a lifetime building up your vinyl record collection. And while you miss the big, bold album covers, you crave the convenience of digital music files. Say hello to Classic LP from ION Audio. More than a turntable, Classic LP is the hybrid hardware/software solution for the classic music lover.
Classic LP begins as a welcome addition to your home entertainment system. Simply plug the Classic LP into your audio/video receiver (using the RCA outputs) and once again enjoy hearing your favourite records. Equipped with a fixed-weight tonearm, ceramic cartridge, belt-driven platter, and precision electronics, Classic LP can easily play all of your vinyl LP albums and 45 singles—even vintage 78s—with warmth and clarity. But Classic LP does so much more.
Classis LP is your bridge between the hits of yesteryear and today’s digital age. Using a single USB cable, connect Classic LP to your home computer. Load up the EZ Vinyl software, and you are ready to begin creating a digital archive of your classic recordings. The EZ Vinyl Conversion software will guide through the process, step by step. In fact, the software can even create a track index with a separate file for each song, automatically. Spare the wear and tear on your valuable vinyl, while benefiting from the portability and convenience of having your favourite tracks saved as digital music files.
Classic LP comes complete with a hinged dust cover and a felt slip-mat to protect your records.