• Two channels allowing you to control two tracks, loops or samples at a time
• USB MIDI output allowing you to manipulate software with physical controls
• Supports most MIDI-capable DJ software
• Compatible with PC and Mac
• Virtual DJ Intro and DJ Lite software included
• Separate sync and headphone buttons allowing you to sync two tracks and monitor either deck sectionChannels and Controls
The DJ2GO is a compact two channel controller allowing you to control two tracks, loops or samples at the same time. It has been designed to offer the essential tools in an ultra-convenient portable design offering you a tactile feel that brings you DJ software control to a new level. There are two jog wheels, which provide dynamic control of your mix. The deck has been optimised to include an array of faders, knobs and backlit buttons for immediate access to levels, song selection, cueing, loops and effects. The included software mimics any adjustments you make the controller in real-time.
What can I connect to my DJ2GO?
The DJ2GO features a USB MIDI connection allowing it to be used as a MIDI controller. Being USB powered, the DJ2GO can run straight from your laptop or computer so that you don’t need to worry about losing portability or power.
Compatibility and Software
The DJ2GO comes with Virtual DJ Intro and DJ Lite software and can be used in virtually any MIDI DJ software by simply re-mapping the controls. The DJ2GO is compatible with both Windows and Mac offering access to a range of additional DJ software.